In my younger days, St. Paddy’s Day meant belatedly nights filled amongst bar-hopping as well as greenish beer. I’m non fifty-fifty a beer drinker, but I simply had to endeavor it! I mean, who turns downward greenish beer! Lol!! These days, I celebrate St. Paddy’s Day amongst my family; commonly baking something sweetness as well as coordinating my kids’ greenish outfits for school! I know, I’m a existent political party animal! Lol!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 ¼ tbsp Enzo's Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ loving cup sugar
- ¾ loving cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- Lemon Drizzle (Optional)
- ½ loving cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, matcha, salt, as well as sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together milk, vanilla, egg, lemon juice, as well as lemon zest.
- Add moisture ingredients to the dry out ingredients as well as stir until combined but endure careful non to over-stir. Over-stirring volition number inwards tough, dense muffins.
- Add muffins liners to muffin tins or spray tins amongst non-stick cooking spray.
For Full Recipes Please : beautifuleatsandthings.com