- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sliced mozzarella cheese
- Grape tomatoes; sliced inward half
- Fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt together with Pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board. Using a abrupt knife, cutting slits across the chicken thorax close 3/4 of the means through beingness careful non to cutting all the means through.
- Depending on the size of your chicken breast, you're going to desire roughly half dozen to 8 slits per chicken breast.
- Stuff each slit alongside a field of mozzarella cheese, one-half a grape Lycopersicon esculentum together with a basil leaf.
- Place the chicken breasts inward a baking dish that has been coated alongside non-stick baking spray.
- Brush each chicken thorax alongside olive oil.
- Sprinkle each chicken thorax alongside salt, pepper together with Italian seasoning.
- Bake inward a preheated 400 bird oven for thirty minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 160 degrees.