- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices gouda (or 1/2 loving cup shredded)
- 1/3 loving cup pulled chicken, warm
- 1 tablespoon white BBQ sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapenos
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Butter i side of each acre of bread, house i acre inwards the pan amongst buttered side down, happen amongst one-half of the cheese, the mixture of the chicken together with BBQ sauce, the onions, jalapenos, the remaining cheese together with lastly the other acre of breadstuff amongst buttered side up.
For the amount pace delight click the link : https://www.closetcooking.com