- In a large mixing bowl, stir together mashed potatoes, egg, Ranch seasoning mix, tabular array salt together with pepper.
- Add flour together with cheddar together with stir until all flour is incorporated.
- Using a regular size H2O ice cream scoop, shape viii balls of dough. Roll each ane inwards additional flour, gently flattening into virtually 3/4" thick patties.
- In a large skillet, rut ii tablespoons of olive stone oil on medium heat.
- Fry each cake on ane side for virtually three minutes, until golden brown. Flip together with tike the other side.
- Remove onto a cooling rack or newspaper towel lined plate.
- Cool slightly together with serve.
Original Recipes visit: Leftover Mashed Potato Cheddar Ranch Cakes @ crunchycreamysweet.com