- 4cups chicken broth
- 1cup water
- 1lb rotini pasta uncooked
- 2cans cream of chicken soup
- 2pkg Italian Dressing Mix
- 1lb chicken tenders (thawed) approx 6-7 tenders
- 2cups frozen peas and carrots
- 8 oz block cream cheese
- Add the chicken broth, water and pasta to the Instant Pot’s liner.
- Pour the cream of chicken soup on top of the pasta.
- Sprinkle the dressing mix packets into the Instant Pot.
- Place the chicken tenders on top.
- Secure the lid and cook on Manual (or pressure cook) HIGH for 3 minutes. Allow for a 6 minute NPR before releasing the pressure manually.
- Remove the cooked chicken and set aside..
Source: Instant Pot Dump and Start Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta