- 1 (15.25 oz) parcel chocolate cake mix, prepared according to parcel instructions
- 1 (14 oz) tin Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk*
- 1 (16 oz) tin shop bought chocolate frosting
- 1 loving cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 loving cup mini chocolate chips
- Store bought caramel syrup for drizzling on elevation of cake
*Note: If you lot can't detect the seasonal flavor of the Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, you lot tin substitute i loving cup of caramel flavored syrup, (found inwards the H2O ice cream department of your grocer). If it's besides thick to pour, oestrus inwards microwave according to parcel instructions earlier pouring over cake.
Read to a greater extent than on: Chocolate Turtle Poke Cake @ momlovesbaking.com