- 3 Bananas
- 1/4 lb Cored Pineapple
- 6 Strawberries
- 1 cup Dipping Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Chopped Peanuts
- 12 Popsicle Sticks (or skewers)
- Cut strawberries in half.
- For each strawberry half, cut an equal size piece of banana and pineapple.
- Place pineapple on first, then banana and lastly strawberry.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Line a tray with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Put chooped nuts in small plate to use for dipping.
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
Source: Banana Split Bites