- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow fluff or creme
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 to 5 drops pink food coloring
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line an 8x8-inch pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place butter and chopped chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in sugar.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and salt. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake for about 40 minutes.
full instruction please see : spicysouthernkitchen.com