- 1 pkg (12 count) Hawaiian Rolls
- 8 - 10 eggs (depending on egg size & how "eggy" you want your sliders)
- 6 large slices provolone cheese (thin slices)
- sliced ham (at least 6 large, thin slices)
- ¼ Cup butter (melted)
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Scramble up your eggs however you like to do them.
- While the eggs scramble, cut the entire package of rolls in half (so you have a sheet of the tops & the bottoms).
- Place the bottom sheet of rolls in a pan and top with a thin layer of provolone cheese (I used about two large slices).
- Once the eggs are done, cover the cheese layer with the eggs. Then, lay ham slices over the eggs. If your provolone is nice & thin, then you can add two more slices over the eggs and then again over the ham.