1 cup water
- Place steamer basket* or stainless steel trivet* in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water into the bottom of the pot.
- Add in as many eggs as you’d like (don’t fill higher than halfway full).
- Secure the lid and turn the sealing vent to “sealing”.
- Press the manual button and adjust the time to 2 minutes.
- Once the timer beeps let it sit for 10-15 minutes and then turn the valve from “sealing” to “venting.”
- Remove the lid and use tongs to place the eggs in a strainer and then run cold water over them. After that feel free to eat them or just store in the fridge until you’re ready to use them.
Source: INSTANT POT HARD BOILED EGGS RECIPE