- 3 medium zucchini, or about 4 cups grated zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Marinara, for dipping (use Sugar Free if you're Keto!)
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate zucchini. Using cheesecloth or a dish towel, wring excess moisture out of zucchini.
- Transfer zucchini to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
Source: Zucchini Cheesy Bread