- 24 Oreo cookies (2 rows)
- 5 Tbls butter , melted
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 6-8 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Andes mint candy
- In a blender or food processor, blend Oreo's to crumbs. Mix melted butter with crumbs. Pour into a 9 inch pie plate, and press to form a crust. Freeze until ready to use.
- Mix together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in peppermint extract and food coloring. Mix until the color is well blended.
- Fold in container of whipped cream. Add chocolate chips.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Sprinkle with chopped candy.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.