- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce I use low sodium GF Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper optional
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Place chicken breasts into your slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Sauce will be slightly lumpy, but make sure it's well incorporated.
- Pour on top chicken.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink and easy to shred.
- Serve over rice with roasted vegetables and be sure to top your chicken with the sauce. Chicken can also be served with greens as a salad