- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place the cornstarch together with mutual frigidity H2O inwards a pocket-size saucepan together with stir together to combine.
- Add inwards the sugar, soy sauce, cider vinegar, minced garlic, ginger, dearest together with pepper.
- Stir together together with heat, stirring slow until the sauce comes to a boil. Turn off the heat.
- Place the chunks of chicken inwards an oven-proof dish. Pour over the sauce together with stir if needed to brand certain all of the chicken is coated inwards the sauce.
- Place inwards the oven (no chapeau needed) to educate for 30-35 minutes, stirring 1 time or twice during cooking to ensure the overstep of the chicken doesn’t become also dark. Check the chicken is cooked yesteryear cutting opened upwards a large slice together with ensuring it’s no longer pinkish inwards the middle (place dorsum inwards the oven for about other few minutes if it is).
- Serve the chicken alongside boiled rice together with light-green veg, topped alongside sesame seeds together with chopped scallions.
Original recipe visit: Baked Teriyaki Chicken @ centercutcook.com