- Melt butter inward a large stockpot over medium heat.
- Place onion, celery, carrots, garlic, in addition to jalapeno slices (not juices) inward the stockpot alongside the butter. Saute until tender, well-nigh 10 minutes.
- When vegetables are tender, add together flour in addition to stir to combine. Allow to rut for well-nigh two minutes until mixture is heated in addition to golden.
- Add chicken or vegetable broth to the flour mixture, a footling at a time, stirring constantly to preclude lumps.
- Stir inward milk in addition to jarred jalapeno juices. Allow mixture to rut through, in addition to thicken slightly, well-nigh 20-30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- When mixture is hot in addition to thickened, add together the cream cheese in addition to stir until combined.
- Serve warm topped alongside croutons. To freeze, house inward a freezer storage container, in addition to house inward the freezer until produce for use.
Original Recipes visit: Jalapeno Popper Soup @ thegraciouswife.com