- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an 8-inch foursquare pan amongst cooking spray.
- Combine peanut butter too eggs until good mixed too smooth.
- Add inwards chocolate-brown saccharide too stir until combined.
- Stir inwards baking mix until moistened (I used my hands because the spoon wasn't cutting it for me--it is a really thick batter).
- Fold inwards M&Ms. Again, using my hands worked best for this step. Not all of the M&Ms stuck inwards the batter (or peradventure it would locomote to a greater extent than accurate to telephone band it dough). I only shoved them inwards when I pose it all inwards the pan.
- Spread mixture inwards greased pan too bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Original Recipes visit: 5 Ingredient M&M Peanut Butter Bars @ rachelcooks.com