Chicken Breast & Breading Ingredients
- 2 small/medium chicken breasts (or 1 large)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese in the green can!
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 lb linguine pasta broken into thirds
- 24 oz jar red pasta sauce divided
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Chicken Breading and Browning
- Pound Chicken breasts until, at the most, 1 inch thick. I like to pound the chicken with my rolling pin in a large zip top bag.
- Add the egg into the baggie. Smush around the egg and chicken until it is completely covered.
- In a second zip top bag, add the flour, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, basil and garlic powder.
Source: Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan