- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup Challenge butter (plus more for greasing)
- 5 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 6 Hershey's chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a 10x15 jelly roll pan with wax or parchment paper. Butter the paper and set aside.
- Combine marshmallows and one quarter cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat on high for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat until completely blended.
- Stir in cereal and graham cracker crumbs.
Source: S’MORES RICE KRISPIES TREATS PINWHEELS