This Toasted Caprese Garlic Bread is made amongst hints of garlic too topped amongst ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, too creamy mozzarella cheese!
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cutting inwards half
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder, divided
- 24 ounces fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 loving cup fresh basil, chopped
- Salt too pepper, to taste
- 1/4 loving cup balsamic vinegar/glaze
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place breadstuff on a large baking pan.
- Drizzle each one-half amongst iv tablespoons olive oil, followed yesteryear ii tablespoons garlic powder.
- Top each one-half amongst Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for near 10-12 minutes or until cheese is only melted.
- Remove from oven too meridian each one-half amongst tomato plant slices, salt, pepper, too basil.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over tops of bread.
- Cut into slices too serve immediately.