3 cups all-purpose flour don't over measure.
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
1 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup Zulka Sugar or granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 bag Ghirardelli Semisweet Chocolate Chips + 1 cup Ghirardelli Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 13x18 sheet pan with parchment paper, spraying the parchment with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat together the butter, and sugars about 2 minutes and is smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix on low speed until mixed in.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt over the wet mixture and mix together until just incorporated. Do not keep mixing - do not overmix.
- Add bag of chocolate chips in and stir with a wooden spoon, again no overmixing, just until incorporated. Dough will be very thick.