- 1 1/2 s lb skin-on deboned chicken thighs
- Lime wedges for garnishing
- Chopped cilantro for garnishing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro stems and leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 heaping teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Whisk all the Marinade ingredients together in a big bowl, mix well. Add the chicken into the Marinade, stir to coat well. Marinate for 15 minutes but best for 2 hours.
- Heat up a skillet and pan-fry the chicken with the skin-side down until slightly browned. Turn over and pan-fry the other side of the chicken until slightly browned.
Source: Cilantro Lime Chicken