Two favorite snacks are combined into 1 alongside these Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas. These are ooey, gooey together with super delicious.
These entirely direct maintain x minutes to lay together.
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 6 oz. marinated artichoke hearts diced
- 3 cups infant spinach separated
- 4 oz. vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. vegan mayo
- salt together with pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes optional
- 2 large flour tortillas
- Heat olive crude inward a pan over medium heat. Add garlic together with sauté for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add artichoke hearts together with two cups of infant spinach. Stir to combine together with gear upwards until spinach begins to wilt. Add cream cheese, mayo, salt, pepper together with crimson pepper flakes to pan together with stir to combine. Heat through together with laid aside.
- Place a large non-stick pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Place 1 tortilla inward the pan together with fill upwards alongside one-half of the spinach artichoke mixture together with an additional 1/2 loving cup of infant spinach - making certain to run along mixture on 1 one-half of the tortilla. Fold tortilla inward one-half together with gear upwards until bottom begins to brownish (approx. two minutes). Flip together with gear upwards until other side is browned equally well. Remove from the pan together with repeat alongside remaining ingredients.
- Slice together with enjoy!